Ginger Lynn Farms – SHIPPED SEMEN – Breeding Contract
___________________________________________, herein after referred to as
"MARE OWNER", hereby request a reservation
to the STALLION, GLF IN HIS IMAGE, ASHA registration # 111971 or WILDFIRE, GHA AHA registration # 0647200 (circle stallions name you choose)
standing at Ginger Lynn
Farms/Connie Noble’s hereinafter referred to as GLF.
Whereas, MARE OWNER, owns/leases the MARE named _______________________________________
Reg. #: ___________________________. MARE OWNER wishes to breed said MARE to said STALLION during the 20________ season. GLF’s regular breeding season is from Feb. 15th through Aug. 15th.
1. BREEDING FEE: $ _____________ , (includes a non-refundable booking fee of $250). The Breeding Fee balance of $________ and Equitainer™ or EST ™ deposit must be paid in full before semen is shipped. A Collection fee of $200 per collection will be due before semen is shipped. Shipping charges are the responsibility of the MARE owner. Checks require ten (10) days to clear. For your convenience, credit cards are accepted through www.paypal.com .
2. REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT: $300 refundable deposit is required to insure prompt return of Equitainer™. GLF agrees to refund total amount of said deposit to MARE OWNER upon return of Equitainer™ without damage and all parts intact. If any parts are missing, cost to replace parts will be deducted from container deposit. $25 per day will be deducted from the deposit if said Equitainer™ is not delivered to GLF within 5 days (excluding weekends) from the time MARE OWNER received Equitainer™ - (i.e. shipped from GLF on Monday, received by MARE OWNER on Tuesday, must be back to GLF by the following Tuesday). If MARE OWNER provides GLF with his/her own Shipping Container, the $300 deposit is not required. Or, GLF will provide you a disposable Shipping Container for you to use and keep for the one time cost of $50 You don’t need to return the disposable container to GLF.
3. REQUEST FOR SEMEN: GLF agrees to provide MARE OWNER semen when requested (per paragraph A). Collection days are Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Semen shipments will be filled in the order they are received. Shipments will be insured to cover only Shipping Container replacement and collection fee costs. GLF shall not be held liable for delays in the delivery of semen or semen that is lost in shipment or mishandled in any manner once it leaves the possession of GLF. Federal Express overnight service will be used Monday through Friday and it is the responsibility of the MARE OWNER to check with FedEX for Saturday delivery availability. UPS may be used if you request it ahead of time.
A. It is recommended that the breeding be done at a Qualified Breeding Facility or under strict supervision of a Veterinarian familiar with equine reproduction and shipped semen:
4. COUNTER-TO-COUNTER: Semen may possibly be shipped to your nearest major airport. Please call ahead for pricing.
5. PREGNANCY CHECK: MARE OWNER agrees to have the MARE examined by an early ultrasound scan between 14 and 18 days from the last day inseminated and notify GLF of her pregnancy status. It is suggested that MARE be pregnancy checked again at 45 days.
6. LIVE FOAL GUARANTEE: If the MARE does not settle or produce a "live foal" (one that stands and nurses or is hand fed for a period of 72 hours), GLF agrees to rebreed the same MARE or an approved substitute the following year on the terms and conditions provided in this contract without payment of any further breeding fee (collection and shipping fees must be paid by mare owner). Mare must be vaccinated for Rhinopneumonitis at 5th, 7th, and 9th month of gestation. Failure to do so may result in the loss of said pregnancy and voids all live foal guarantees. It is agreed that this provision will be of no further effect if the MARE is taken to any other stallion before returning to the above-named STALLION. The live-foal guarantee is valid, ONLY IF MARE OWNER has properly maintained the health of the MARE, and verifies the MARE’S pregnancy loss, stillbirth, or newborn foal’s death by providing GLF with an original, signed and dated veterinary certificate, on the veterinarian’s own practice stationary.
7. REGISTRATION OF FOAL:
GLF agrees to execute all necessary documents for the registration of the foal
resulting from the breeding. GLF will not be responsible for registration or
DNA testing fees for the foal.
8. TERMINATION: Either party may terminate this Contract for failure of other party to meet any terms of this contract. In the case of any default by one party, the wronged party shall have the right to recover reasonable attorney’s fees and court costs as a result of said default. If the STALLION should die, become unfit for service, be sold, or leased, MARE OWNER will be able to select another STALLION currently standing and owned/leased/managed by GLF. If MARE dies or becomes unfit to breed before producing a live foal, then MARE OWNER may substitute another MARE approved by GLF.
9. CONTRACT IN FORCE: A photo copy of MARE’S registration papers (both sides), must be returned with this contract. When Connie Noble signs, dates, and returns a copy of this contract to MARE OWNER, it will become the binding contract of both parties. This contract is not transferable or assignable by either party hereto without the expressed written consent of the other. In the event the MARE is sold or otherwise disposed of prior to the birth of the foal, the "Live Foal Guarantee" will no longer be valid unless specific written consent or assignment is given to MARE OWNER prior to transfer of ownership.
I certify that I am sole owner of the MARE and/or have authority to enter into this contract on behalf of the owner(s).
MARE OWNER'S (or authorized agent's)
Signature______________________________________________ Date _______________________
Address____________________________________________________________ Phone # ( _______ )________________
Approved & accepted for STALLION OWNER/AGENT by:
PLEASE SIGN AND RETURN YOUR CONTRACTS TO THE ADDRESS BELOW. THE SIGNED COPY ALONG WITH A SHIPPED SEMEN INFORMATION FORM WILL BE RETURNED TO YOU. THANK YOU.
Ginger Lynn Farms / Connie Noble 17201 Flowers Lane , Anderson, CA 96007
(530) 365-2424 home or (530) 355-1724 cell